|Nananananana, Disco! Or maybe Ninja!
|Dog, how did you find me?
|Obligatory, all around view.
- So this is very bright and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to wear it around in public... but it makes a smashing around the house dress.
- I'm 5' 10" and I added 3 inches to lengthen the bodice pieces and skirt. I probably did something to the sleeves as well but I can't remember what.
- Between adding the length and the stretch of the pink fabric I'm feeling proportions are a bit off?
- The pink fabric is probably too light for this design as I can see it really stretched and bags a bit.
- When I was researching this pattern a lot of people questioned the amount of pieces for a knit dress. Well it's superb for color blocking which gives you the look of a body con dress with the comfort of your favorite sweatshirt. (Don't believe me, wait till you see my second version.)
- Pattern went together super easily and really pretty quick for all those pieces. ;)
- These both came from the stash and I'm pretty sure this was one of my FESA makes!
I think that's about it... any questions please ask and I'll try to remember...
Question for YOU! Would you wear something this bright out in public? Are you a solid or a print fan?