Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



Hello Friends,
  Here's to a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a lovely time celebrating with family and friends and these last days of the year go well with you. I'm trying to recover from all the germs floating around and prepare things for a great new year. Oh, and relax with friends and family...
  I'm so thankful for all the new sewing friends I've made through blogland and sewalongs and look forward to another great year of sewing with everyone.
  I'm especially thankful for Jesus, that he came to earth and gave us a reason to have Christmas. That at the end of the year we celebrate the beginning of something so mindblowingly huge that our world rocks from His impact to this day. Selfishly I'm most thankful for the strength and guidance he has given me and all the wonderful places I have ended up because of him.
  So, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
               Happy Sewing,
                                 Emily

No comments: