Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Stashbusting Theme and October Roundup

Wow Guys! Can you believe that we're almost finished with our year of stashbusting! Only two months left... I can't wait to see what we get done now that we're entering the crunch time zone... Anyone else looking at their mountains of fabric and thinking, "What are you still doing here?" :)

Ok, let's get sewing! November's theme is The Charity Challenge. Cindy's got all the details in her post and people have already started chiming in on the great charities they know of. Please continue to leave comments here or there of great charities you know. I'm checking in and pinning them to November's board so we can have all the inspiration in one place.


I don't know about you, but October really flew by for me. There were still some fabulous things made...
Amazing Tops!
Renfrew Top
Such a good use of print.
Simple Sweater
So comfy!

Vogue 1247 Rachel Comey Top
Polka Dots!

Burda World of Fashion 09-2007-101 blouse
My favorite out of three lovelies.
Briar T-shirt
Cool casual!

Some Fabulous Jackets

Emma's Winter SWAP
Red Cheetah!!

Burda 135 Front View
Be Tough!
Actually both these ladies made two fabulous jackets this month but you'll have to check out their blogs to see it!

I'm so thankful for everyone who is participating in this and my family is thankful something is keeping me from dragging more fabric home! Keep up the good work! I'll see ya around the sewing machine. ;)

No comments: