Saturday, June 7, 2014

If Rambo Had A Girlfriend...

She'd be able to live on air and sunlight

She'd be able to run like lighting and disappear in a moment

And she'd totally steal his turban and refashion it into a cozy, comfortable sweater shrug for all those cold nights around the fire.


I want to thank Erin so much for letting me participate in this super fun sew-a-long. I hope I didn't underwhelm everyone since what I made wasn't very technically difficult. I needed something quick and an extra sweatery thing seemed like just the ticket. I hope you like it because I love what I made! It's surprisingly warm and super comfy. I've been using it a ton on the road and expect it to see a lot of use this summer since it's so easy to throw on.

I hope you enjoyed this goofy interpretation and to see more Rambo Projects check out....

2 comments:

Sharon said...

He he, love it and your sweater shrug looks perfect.

Ginger said...

This turned out super cool! Awesome job, dude!