Friday, March 29, 2013

My March Favorites

Hey Stashbusters!
This is the last post for March even though it's not actually ending for another couple days. So if you're like me and feeling the procrastination, you still have the weekend to whip out a few special somethings and still have them count for March.
Cation has opened up the link party so please go add yourself! It's so nice to get to see what you all have been making and you encourage me to keep sewing! On that note, here's a few of my favorites from the flickr pool. I just want to say you all make it so hard to choose cause you all make lovely things. I'm sure as soon as I get this post up more wonderful things will be added so be sure to check out our flickr group for yourself if you haven't yet.

1940s Burgundy Satin Pajamas
Comfy sleepwear

Tiramisu
A fun Tiramisu!

Blue Dress and Jacket
One Classy Lady

Wiksten tank - pink
Someone's ready for summer!

Korra & Amon Stashbusting
Stashbusting Costume
Bucket Hats
Happy Hats
 I just want to say, you all make it so hard to choose because everyone is creating lovely things. I'm sure as soon as I get this post up more wonderful things will be added so be sure to check out our flickr group for yourself if you haven't yet.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! I'm going to shut the internet off and spend it with my family and the sewing machine. I'll see you all in April when we announce our second Challenge. I'm so excited about the next two months! See ya then!

8 comments:

Sally Burch said...

At the end of last year SewRuth (http://sewruth.blogspot.co.uk) nominated my blog for a blogger award. It has taken me a while to pass on the accolades, but I'm delighted to let you know that I've nominated your blog in my list of nominees. Please head on over to Sally Sews Something (http://sallysewssometing.co.uk) to pick up your award.... and thanks for all the inspiration! :)

Diana said...

All great looking projects!

EmSewCrazy said...

I know! Everyone continues to do such a good job!

EmSewCrazy said...

Thank you Sally! This was a great pick me up! I'll do a post sometime soon about it.

niddetissus said...

I've been hibernating this March but have finally come out of seclusion. Those are some awesome stash-busting projects, very inspirational!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I passed a Liebster blog award to you. No obligation!

EmSewCrazy said...

Thank you Donna! That's so encouraging! I will be doing an award post soon.

Seamstress Erin said...

Thanks so much for profiling my pajamas! I appreciate the recognition. Hearts - Seamstress Erin

EmSewCrazy said...

You are most welcome! I really like several of your pieces but I thought that one was especially nice and would give people ideas.