Friday, March 8, 2013

LOVE CHALLENGE Winner and February Roundup!

STASHBUSTERS!!
  It's time to announce the winner of our first challenge of the year!! But before I tell you who won I've got to show you some of my favorite selfish sewing projects of this month!!

Linen tunic (front)
Crab and Bee's Lovely Linen Tunic!
Renfrew Cardigan 4
Heather's Butterfly Cardigan
Kwik.Sew 3740 Disco Glam Jersey
Beautiful Brown Cowl Top
Everyone has been sew inspiring and you all have kept me motivated this past month to keep sewing and create beautiful things! To see who got voted into the Top 5 head on over to Cation Designs and to check out all the lovely projects browse through our flickr pool. Great Job Everyone!

Now, without further adoAndrea of StitchParade won this month's challenge with her beautifully done men's shirt. 
If you guys keep it up I'm going to have to try my hand at one for some of the men in my family. Andrea, please get us your mailing address so you can receive your prize!! With that our February festivities come to an end and it looks like our March Madness is off to a good start. While it is still super chilly here I'm working on a silly summer project already! See ya'all next week!

4 comments:

Sally Burch said...

Well done to the winner! One day I'll make a shirt! Love that one.... lucky man in Andrea's life!! :)

EmSewCrazy said...

Me too! The shirt making... I agree, Andrea did an amazing job!

Stitch Parade said...

I've been away and just found out today that my hubby's shirt won. It is such an honour, especially because all the other entries were so good! It's been so much fun seeing what everyone is up to in the flickr group – such a great amount of inspiration. I sent an e-mail to Cindy earlier today with a note to forward it to you as I could not find an e-mail address for you on your blog. Thank you!

EmSewCrazy said...

You are most welcome! I got your address and we'll get your prize out to you soon! Isn't this community great! I'm loving what everyone is doing as well!