I do make lists to keep myself from being overwhelmed or distracted so the categories offered here are very appealing. I'm also going to try to not write everything I could make and keep it to a more realistic amount...
- Brown Corduroy Maritime Jeans Hack... I've got a couple more fabrics for trousers as well, I'm just not ready to tackle them again...
- Green Wool Skirt of some sort. Today I found out I'm entering SD Make It With Wool Contest and showing my garments on the 18th. No panic...
- Finish Red Cabled Sweater I've got partially knitted.
- Green Wool Crepe Top that should be drapey for MIWW contest. Any pattern suggestions?
- Pink & Blue Plaid Japanese Tunic Top
- Teal & Grey Sweatshirt Knit Tunic Top
- Something Pretty! I'm bummed I missed out on the summer stuff!
It's Cold Outside
- Schnittchen Mona Jacket in Turquoise Corduroy
Whew, just looking at that seems more manageable than what I was thinking. Maybe now I can move forward and sew on!
Ahhhhh, nothing like a list to stop your brain from freaking out. I like all the colorful things on your list. Do you want to be each other's accountability partners for this sew-a-long? Hey, put that new pattern down! LOL
Looks like a very reasonable list. I do love the FESA sewalong--cold weather isn't nearly as inspirational for me, so it's a great way to keep me focused and sewing!
Yes! Let's keep each other accountable! I realized this summer I love color! I need to just make solid bottoms because all my tops are super colorful.
I tried to keep it reasonable so I wouldn't get overwhelmed again. I'm so excited to find this sew along! It should be fun!
Awesome! I'd like a little more color in my fall/winter wardrobe too. But I should also use up some of that stashed fabric. Will "try" to buy colors instead of black...right after the order I placed yesterday.
Hahaha! Oh dear. Our poor sewing problems....
What a great list! I love corduroy - one of my favourite cold weather materials. So glad you're sewing along!
Thanks for hosting this Sarah! I've got one dress down and another almost completed!
Post a Comment