How did I do in January?
- I completed three Staple Dresses which concluded my massive project.
- The Hip Office Lady Camas Blouse 1 1/2 yds?
- From a six or seven yard sari I made
- A silk tunic
- A Japanese Pleated Dress
- A slip to go under it all
- Mary Knickers which was also one of my 2015 Goals! Gold star for me!
- Two basic cream tops 3yds
- A pink Camo Top UFO
|Debra's Celebrating Jungle January!|
|Katie got in on it too!|
|I LOVE this gorgeous travel quilt!|
|Speaking of quilting here's another fresh one from Shannon!|
|Sue's tearing through her piles which|
makes it hard to chose my favorite
make from her. It's hard to beat
polka dots and a pool though.
|Speaking of cute! What a great mother daughter combo!|
There's a bunch more great projects in the group which you are still most welcome to join. You'll have to send a request because we are making it private from now on.
So how do you feel your month went? Are you refreshed and ready to go or still feeling overwhelmed by the piles?