Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stashbusting Sewalong: Christmas Mayhem!

Merry Christmas Fellow Stashbusters!



As you can see the fabric elves have been busy and it's time we got to work and showed them who's boss! Our theme for the final month of the year is "Christmas Mayhem!"
It's time to make gifts for others and ourselves! It's time to make all those random Christmas and holiday decorations we've been pondering. It's time to sew up the last of the stash for 2015!!!!

Can you believe it?? I don't know where this year has gone. It's been one of huge change for me and I only see more coming. I do hope it includes more sewing though! I'm working on stuff for a craft fair I'm in and once that is over I'm hitting the shelves to make up goodies I've been dreaming of for awhile!

How about you? Are you ready for this holiday season? I may not be Santa but tell me what you want to sew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The perfect theme for finishing out the year! I'm currently working on a toy for the baby, and hope to do his Christmas stocking before the 24th as well. Even though I'm not planning to stuff his this year.