I do make lists to keep myself from being overwhelmed or distracted so the categories offered here are very appealing. I'm also going to try to not write everything I could make and keep it to a more realistic amount...
- Brown Corduroy Maritime Jeans Hack... I've got a couple more fabrics for trousers as well, I'm just not ready to tackle them again...
- Green Wool Skirt of some sort. Today I found out I'm entering SD Make It With Wool Contest and showing my garments on the 18th. No panic...
- Finish Red Cabled Sweater I've got partially knitted.
- Green Wool Crepe Top that should be drapey for MIWW contest. Any pattern suggestions?
- Pink & Blue Plaid Japanese Tunic Top
- Teal & Grey Sweatshirt Knit Tunic Top
- Something Pretty! I'm bummed I missed out on the summer stuff!
It's Cold Outside
- Schnittchen Mona Jacket in Turquoise Corduroy
Whew, just looking at that seems more manageable than what I was thinking. Maybe now I can move forward and sew on!